Funny events in anti-woke world

Dirty Hipsters

This is how we praise the sun!
Legacy
Feb 7, 2011
Country
'Merica
I don't see anything in there about any charges about threatening Mike Pence's life. I never said any of those other things in the charges there didn't happen.
I'm not sure I understand what point you're trying to make.

The guy you linked to for threatening Donald Trump, Thomas Welnicki, was found not guilty and released, and the Secret Service confirmed that the only reason they arrested him was because they were sick of him calling them.

The people at the Capital were arrested, tried, and convicted for actually taking action and attempting to attack Mike Pence, members of congress, and anyone they deemed a "traitor."

tstorm823

Elite Member
Legacy
Aug 4, 2011
Country
USA
"You all glorify violence" is your interpretation of positions, it says nothing of what the underlying belief is and whether it would be hypocritical to condemn one kind and not another.
I would condemn the violence of an abuse of power, not the violence used to stop that abuse of power, because one is a necessary response to a danger.
No I don't want Steve bannons head on a stick, a quick quiet injection of fentanyl will be fine.
You are everything you condemn. It's all projection.

Kwak

Elite Member
Sep 11, 2014
Country
American Christianity is just evil and an insult to the concept of Christ.
But 25 years later, when Clemishire hired an attorney and threatened to sue Morris, accusing him of repeatedly molesting her as a child, a lawyer representing Morris responded by blaming Clemishire for what happened to her, according to 2007 correspondence obtained by NBC News.

“It was your client,” wrote lawyer J. Shelby Sharpe, referring to Clemishire at age 12, “who initiated inappropriate behavior by coming into my client’s bedroom and getting in bed with him, which my client should not have allowed to happen.”

Reactions: XsjadoBlayde

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
The new official GOP platform

Reads like an AI trained on Trump rallies asked to write at a kindergartner level

Anyway, full thing can be read here
"Deport pro-Hamas radicals".

You heard it here, folks: Republicans want to kick people who disagree with them out of the country. They've said so themselves.

Reactions: bluegate

XsjadoBlayde

~it ends here~
Apr 29, 2020
Am starting to consider this guy the most puncheable of smug demeanors in any public space, he just moves like a serial rapist who knows he's getting off scott free due to wealthy family connections. What an insufferable, sleazy kunt. Release the milkshake girls!

1000009313.jpg

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
Am starting to consider this guy the most puncheable of smug demeanors in any public space, he just moves like a serial rapist who knows he's getting off scott free due to wealthy family connections. What an insufferable, sleazy kunt. Release the milkshake girls!

View attachment 11443
Ah yes, ain't he that bloke that got caught on film bravely fleeing the capitol on Jan 6?

Reactions: XsjadoBlayde

Schadrach

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 20, 2010
Country
US
He's hinging on them generally not being charged with threatening or attempting to harm anyone but typically with things like obstructing an official proceeding, mostly because it's much easier to prove since they didn't actually get their hands on anyone.

Phoenixmgs

The Muse of Fate
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
w/ M'Kraan Crystal

The guy you linked to for threatening Donald Trump, Thomas Welnicki, was found not guilty and released, and the Secret Service confirmed that the only reason they arrested him was because they were sick of him calling them.

The people at the Capital were arrested, tried, and convicted for actually taking action and attempting to attack Mike Pence, members of congress, and anyone they deemed a "traitor."
If what you guys claimed happened; people brought gallows/noose to Pence's place of work, broke into his place of work, actively searched for him, they would've surely got charged for that. You're all making a big deal out of that happening and I don't see any evidence of that being a thing.

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
If what you guys claimed happened; people brought gallows/noose to Pence's place of work, broke into his place of work, actively searched for him, they would've surely got charged for that. You're all making a big deal out of that happening and I don't see any evidence of that being a thing.
Do you think that was just one person who did all that?

Dirty Hipsters

This is how we praise the sun!
Legacy
Feb 7, 2011
Country
'Merica
They were.

I gave you an example with an indictment that included the following information, which I will break down for you in order:

The defendants

1. Knowingly entered a restricted building
2. while armed with dangerous or deadly weapons
3. uttered loud threatening and abusive language
4. with the intent to impede and disrupt a session of congress
5. impeded law enforcement officers
6. and forcibly assaulted, intimidated, impeded, or interfered with employees of the United States Government
7. and in the commission of the offense used deadly or dangerous weapons or inflicted bodily injuries.

They posted videos of themselves doing many of these things, and were caught on surveillance doing others. In the videos they posted themselves (which I included a transcript from in my previous post) they said the following:

“I’m hearing reports that Pence caved,” Nichols says in the video. “I’m telling you, if Pence caved, we’re gonna drag motherf***ers through the streets.”

“You f***ing politicians are gonna get f***ing drug through the streets! Because we’re not going to have our f***ing s*** stolen,” Nichols continues. “If you voted for f***ing treason, we’re gonna drag your f***ing ass through the street.”

"Cut their f***ing heads off!" Harkrider yells at one point.

“Cut their head off!” Nichols replies.

“So let me find out, Pence, let me find out myself, did you treason the country? We'll f***ing drag your ass too," he adds.
So the indictment says that they threatened federal employees, with weapons in an attempt to disrupt a session of Congress. There's videos of them directly threatening harm to Mike Pence and other politicians (dragging them through the streets and cutting their heads off).

I am confused as to what's missing here for you. Did you want the indictment to name Mike Pence directly? He's one of the employees of the United States Government covered by the indictment, and you can see them threatening him in the video they posted.

Both defendants were convicted. Nichols was sentenced to 63 months in prison and 36 months of supervised release as well as a fine of $200,000 and Harkrider was sentenced to 24 months in prison and 24 months of supervised release.

I'm not seeing where exactly you aren't connecting the dots.

Last edited:

Phoenixmgs

The Muse of Fate
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
w/ M'Kraan Crystal
Do you think that was just one person who did all that?
Huh? I used plurals for everything.

They were.

I gave you an example with an indictment that included the following information, which I will break down for you in order:

The defendants

1. Knowingly entered a restricted building
2. while armed with dangerous or deadly weapons
3. uttered loud threatening and abusive language
4. with the intent to impede and disrupt a session of congress
5. impeded law enforcement officers
6. and forcibly assaulted, intimidated, impeded, or interfered with employees of the United States Government
7. and in the commission of the offense used deadly or dangerous weapons or inflicted bodily injuries.

They posted videos of themselves doing many of these things, and were caught on surveillance doing others. In the videos they posted themselves (which I included a transcript from in my previous post) they said the following:

So the indictment says that they threatened federal employees, with weapons in an attempt to disrupt a session of Congress. There's videos of them directly threatening harm to Mike Pence and other politicians (dragging them through the streets and cutting their heads off).

I am confused as to what's missing here for you. Did you want the indictment to name Mike Pence directly? He's one of the employees of the United States Government covered by the indictment, and you can see them threatening him in the video they posted.

Both defendants were convicted. Nichols was sentenced to 63 months in prison and 36 months of supervised release as well as a fine of $200,000 and Harkrider was sentenced to 24 months in prison and 24 months of supervised release.

I'm not seeing where exactly you aren't connecting the dots.
Nobody was actually charged with threatening Pence's life or attempted murder.